Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guessed the remainder of RuneScape
I'm ready for the votes. In fact, I'm a little surprised they've not come. Every time that I do highlight this to individuals however, a few do reply just like you do agreeing so maybe the word is getting out there RS3 gold. I can understand why people don't see through Osborne's persona. He's always speaking enthusiastically and attempting to build up hype. After time though you begin to realise that he is just repeating the same phrases without even doing anything. Criticism is disregarded rather than reacted to, the hype is really a shield from discussing any failings along with the positive tone leaves people who criticise Osborne look like they are being mean. It requires a little while for people to pick up with this.

I'm pretty sure Kingdom Hearts characters stay deader than Zanik. After KH3, that's saying something. I gave up after DDD on this series. The mechanics were confusing as hell, and I was not even entirely sure who I was fighting because of all the clones, time traveling, whatever. 358/2 Days had a lackluster story but RuneScapeplay was pretty excellent. Re:Coded was awful. DDD was really the point at which the series' narrative imploded, for sure. I don't blame you if there had been a stretch of the story left to go between DDD and KH3 I'd have probably drifted.

I'm pretty certain I got Re:Coded because it was available and I guessed the remainder of RuneScape were mostly good... It was such a pity. Between the"minigame challenge world" matters of Re:Coded, along with the swap in/out system with Riku and Sora, I felt like I had been missing some obvious mechanics... because it'd always mention I took too long, or give me 0 things, or even a terrible rank or something. Without ever getting more than the minimal points I got to the last boss of DDD.

I would beat half a world's narrative with Riku, then need to keep playing as Sora, then Sora would fall asleep, it'd award me zero things or anything, ask if I needed to spend my zero points on things or updates or something, and then... wake Sora back up. I simply didn't know what I do wrong or its purpose. I was like 18 as it came out, not like I was a kid struggling with my videogame. It simply didn't describe it very well, I guess.Pretty much everybody hates Coded and more or less enjoys to just forget about it =P. As for DDD's drop system, '' I really don't think anyone was a fan of that. Even then though no one liked it.

Make it an instant occurance that occurs in the close of the gold dump. If in the end 10billion is chucked afterward the correlating GE earnings of this arbitrary unknown item are then bought out. No notification of it happening. No opportunity for abuse. Yeah thats not a bad thought buy OSRS gold. To minimize abuse potential even further I'd also suggest making the buyouts happen at random intervals, to prevent people from just stockpiling random things and then posting them at 9.9% over market place before the buyout occurs. So then if the buyouts are arbitrary its still possible to do that, but you'd be sacrificing all of your GE slots to have items sitting there all of the time so that it would be more of a gamble.