RFK jr.: COVID = jews’ fault

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Yes, but I took a look at his website, and the positions expressed there mostly do not look like they would attract MAGAts. Real conservatives, possibly, but not right-wing types.

Still bad news for Trump, it just means his pool to pull from is smaller. If Trump and Kennedy are splitting conservative voters of different ideology, that’s still good news for Biden. Biden just needs good turnout and enough people to not vote for Trump, whether they vote for Biden or Kennedy.

Im not convinced Trump will win all of Haley’s voters back either. Perhaps Haley has a small amount of true supporters who will follow her lead, but if even one in four Haley voters was a hard no to Trump, that’s an issue for him. Biden has not seemed to have a problem maintaining his share of democrat voters when compared to Trump, though its hard to glean too much from at the moment because republicans had higher turnout since they’re the challenger.

I’d like to see Trump and Kennedy begin ripping into each other.

We also have to factor the VP pick in. Trump is either going to get a MAGA freak who will regurgitate his racism and fascist views, or he will get a centrist lapdog who will forever be defending their decision to run with a criminal nimrod.

While we‘re at it, I think VP Harris has been low-key doing good work recently on the abortion rights debate. She needs to be out there more… she’s not nearly as disliked as Hillary and she’s effective. Virtually one moment on the debate stage got her temporary praise from cons (because she implied Biden supported racist policies) and caused Biden to pick her for VP. Her dislike is mostly from the right - for obvious reasons (and VPs generally aren’t all that well-liked by the other side), and I think dems just find her kind of milquetoast. But she can be incredibly effective in front of an audience.

Last edited:

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
"Yes, but I took a look at his website"

Do you think MAGAts attracted to RFKjr actually read anything - like try to INFORM themselves - much?
yes. they’re always telling everyone else to “do your research!” That’s how they know vaccines cause leprosy and homosexuality, you can drive without a driver’s license as long as it isn’t for commerce, and the U.S. is technically a corporation and therefore no laws enacted since the abandonment of the gold standard have any legitimacy.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
yes. they’re always telling everyone else to “do your research!” That’s how they know vaccines cause leprosy and homosexuality, you can drive without a driver’s license as long as it isn’t for commerce, and the U.S. is technically a corporation and therefore no laws enacted since the abandonment of the gold standard have any legitimacy.

Have you been vacationing in Wyoming again?

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Wormhead likes statues of losers,

I just have a visceral reaction to this destroying history. I don’t like it … I think we should celebrate who we are. And that, you know, we should celebrate the good qualities of everybody.
Kennedy also pointed to "heroes in the Confederacy who didn’t have slaves,” but later praised Robert E. Lee, a slave owner, suggesting the top Confederate general demonstrated “extraordinary qualities of leadership” that warranted recognition.​
We need to be able to be sophisticated enough to live with, you know, our ancestors who didn’t agree with us on everything and who did things that are now regarded as immoral or wrong, because they, you know, maybe they had other qualities.

Yessiree Bobby, chase those MAGAts. Chase them hard.

Top Bottom
1 2