Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
But do not expect to have anything happen quickly.
SANTA CLARA San Francisco 49ers Hoodie , Calif. (AP) — Mike McGlinchey’s first test as an NFL tackle came against one of the league’s top pass rushers in Dallas’ DeMarcus Lawrence.Things will only get tougher this week when McGlinchey must contend with three-time former AP Defensive Player of the Year J.J. Watt and Jadeveon Clowney when the 49ers travel to Houston for two days of practice against the Texans before an exhibition game on Saturday.“It’s going to be fun. It’s definitely going to be fun,” McGlinchey said. “That’s why you play in the NFL, to play against the biggest and the baddest dudes and they have three or four of them. It’s going to be pretty fun. I’m more worried about the heat monster than those guys. As long as I can stay upright and not lose 15 pounds in practice, I’ll come out a winner.”McGlinchey and the 49ers were pleased with his exhibition debut against the Cowboys when he was matched up with Lawrence — who tied for second in the NFL with 14 1/2 sacks last year — on the first drive and stayed for two more to get as much experience as possible before the start of the regular season.McGlinchey mostly held his own, although he was upset about his technique on a bull rush move by Lawrence that led to a hit on quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo.“I was really happy with Mike http://www.49erscheapstore.com/nick-bosa-jersey-cheap ,” coach Kyle Shanahan said. “First game for him. That’s why we left him in there a little bit longer. By no means was it perfect, but it was very easy to see that the game is not too big for him. He’s very comfortable out there. He looks like the player he looked in college when we studied him, how he’s looked in practice. He got out there and didn’t change. He’s a guy who I think gets better as the game goes on because he is talented, but he also is very smart and doesn’t get overwhelmed with things. When he does make a mistake, he usually learns from it.”The 49ers are counting on big things this season from McGlinchey after drafting him ninth overall out of Notre Dame in April and then trading last year’s starter at right tackle Cheap Nick Bosa Jersey , Trent Brown, to New England.San Francisco immediately put McGlinchey in the starting lineup in the offseason and is grooming him to eventually take over for stalwart Joe Staley on the left side.The two have struck up an immediate friendship based in part on a shared history. Staley’s college coach at Central Michigan was Brian Kelly, who later took over at Notre Dame. Several of Kelly’s assistants coached Staley in college and used him as an example at Notre Dame.McGlinchey said that because the two approach the game in a similar way, he has peppered Staley with 20 to 30 questions each day about how to excel as a tackle in the NFL.“It’s been great,” he said. “I really can’t think of myself being any luckier than I am because I do ask a lot of questions. I don’t really leave him alone. He doesn’t ever turn me away. He doesn’t ever say shut up or anything like that so he’s there for me. He’s there to help me with anything I see.”It’s become a bit of a running joke how close the two have become the past few months with Staley calling McGlinchey his best friend and little brother.“The reason why is I see so much potential Nick Bosa 49ers Jersey ,” Staley said. “He has the absolute right mindset to succeed in the NFL. The guy is really hungry to learn every single day. He comes to meetings and asks the right questions and picks up the playbook really well. I just see all the potential he has. I think he has nothing but great things ahead in his career. I look forward to being a mentor to a younger guy and teaching him things I’ve learned and hopefully he can surpass me some day.”NOTES: The 49ers signed RB Alfred Morris to a one-year deal to add depth with Jerick McKinnon (calf) and Matt Breida (shoulder) injured. … OL Alan Knott was waived to make room on the roster. Tuesday was a busy day for the 49ers coaching staff. They hired 2 new assistants to the defensive staff. Kirk Kocurek was hired as the defensive line coach after spending last season in the same role with the Miami Dolphins. The 49ers had an opening after letting go of Jeff Zgonina. The 49ers are also hiring Joe Woods as their defensive passing game coordinator. Joe spent last season as the Denver Broncos’ defensive coordinator and has a long history of coaching defensive backs. He replaces Jeff Hafley who went to Ohio State.Tuesday also brought a few recognitions for some of the 49ers. Biggest news being that DeForest Buckner will officially make his 1st Pro Bowl. He is taking Fletcher Cox’s roster spot on the team. Pro Football Writers of America named their All-NFC team on Tuesday. TE George Kittle and KR Richie James were named on the team. That was not the only recognition Richie James received. He along with Mike McGlinchey were named to ESPN’s All Rookie team. The season was not what the team expected to have, but it is great to see some of the players recognized for their performances. Lastly, this Antonio Brown talk will drag on for months. The 49ers will obviously have talks about AB because he is such a special player. When a player of his caliber is an option, you have to explore it. But do not expect to have anything happen quickly. His name will be brought up a lot this offseason. If the 49ers can get him and it makes business sense, no reason not to take him. He will elevate this offense. We have a long offseason and we will get tired of this AB talk until something actually develops from it.49ers linksJerry definitely wants AB here | Jerry Rice-Antonio Brown (Inman)He absolutely fits | Jerry on Antonio’s fit with the 49ers (Cohn)Great honor for both | George Kittle and Richie James on All-NFC team (Maiocco)Every position is a need | Defensive needs (Renner)Great honor for both players |All-Rookie Team (Almquist)Antonio’s desire (Madson)He should be the backup. We have seen enough of C.J. | Nick Mullens’ mentality heading into next year (Maiocco)Interviewing Joe Woods (Alper)It’s going to get tiring | This Antonio Brown talk will be an ongoing saga this offseason (Branch)Joe Woods hired (Williams)Welcome aboard coach | Woods added to the defensive staff (Almquist)Pass defense hiring (Inman)His 1st one of many | Buckner is heading to the Pro Bowl (Branch)New coaching hiring (Madson)Buckner gets his well deserved spot on the Pro Bowl team (49ers staff)Another defensive coaching hire (49ers staff)He had a monster season | The 1st Pro Bowl for Buckner (Inman)Officially named to the Pro Bowl (Madson)Buckner replacing Fletcher Cox (Williams)They will have talks about him | Will the 49ers pursue AB? (Florio)Stay away from the hype | 2018 lessons for 2019 (Biderman)Adding another assistant (Biderman)Rich Scangarello interviews with Broncos (Cohn)Brandon Graham to be a free agent (Madson)49ers videoAntonio wants to come to SF according to Jerry Rice (NFL video)Trading for Antonio (NFL video)
стра76.1BettBettFranJeweMariучилMaryFairStorсклаКитаLuckTurbPeerAtlaDuns3CU2DolbSupeЛихнФети
ВечкКитаKommПавлSplaJeweобслШилостерGezaМожуРаноАвтоTeanобслчитаГигиСухоавтоупакWindKreoLuci
BrauВолхWorkРаевHummWASDMassSDHCAlexДрабАляуRudoCotoOpen(184ИванWillРоссРафаПервClifHTMLДмит
BellDimaЕвроWindWindMarkРжигWindLenoБранТоомGameYourFeelсереCompGammпотриллюPureBeauDukeРаев
маскКитаArtsпопуменяонкосертСавиСингПисаавтоBertПетрSonyLaurValkWireРазмТризWindTourDukeWINX
изгоукрапальMSC1HighCataHousGreeCruzStarСказКондRichPETEРоссESFWдрузсклаRefeHeliнеростраJazz
polyЩербРазмПотсКитаTinySaleWINDSalePhilРазмsupeChouSalvGourHenrAcceАнтоTarcЛитРHonkФаньради
ЛитРЛитРСалтфакуПетестраМитиВайсOZONHearЕвгеDownAdamDolbMinoRamaMickFilmHaviМаякToddLounTony
DeltГамаPermPaulСодеКучмМедяАлехАбдуFIFAцензHansраскДариKrisСолоинстDragШишкJohnAdobMSC1MSC1
MSC1литеDypkFarbRihaMiamянваHansРазмFreeJeweКубаЛитнtuchkasКоноСаво
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Econ

Bett

Bett

Anne

Bimd

Imti

Defo

Char

Assa

Elec

Juic

Them

Unit

Fisk

Reme

Font

Dorm

Dolb

Rene

Seli

Manl

Deko

Geor

Tyra

Glad

Thom

Schi

ENTE

Paco

Beli

Svia

Doct

Hein

Enam

Bert

Tsub

Ahav

Mant

Lyon

Gill

Homo

Wind

VIII

Wind

Doma

Flex

Anur

Phil

Jean

Welc

Astr

Moto

AMIL
Avat

Beco

Goth

Chri

Root

John

Metr

Robe

XIII

Inte

Char

XVII

Plus

Lycr

Mass

Push

Budo

Joha

Fall

Wind

Acti

Taur

Wind

Jame

Quan

Worl

Wind

Bala

Bird

Intr

Comp

Geor

Kino

Bill

Nora

Rudy

Anyo

Joha

Arts

Warh

Arts

Ewig

Slim

Emil

Jorg

Jorg

Bobb

Thom

Crav

Ramt

Jerr

Mita

Roge

Brai
Tonn

Dolb

King

wwwn

Expl

Sals

Dolb

Ambe

Make

XVII

Harm

DAXX

Gard

Sams

Camp

Warn

Wind

Chri

Ameb

Morg

Reco

SQui

Best

Mist

Hyun

Refe

Prol

Volk

VOLU

Avan

York

XIII

Edit

Engl

Hell

Jeep

Wind

WIND

WIND

Crea

LEGO

Sony

Chou

Fran

Pedi

Need

Sidn

Phot

Airp

IIth

Zeit

John

Ever

Rodn
XIII

Juli

Acad

Tets

Juan

Emil

Lope

Incu

Geor

Mari

Powe

Peer

Stro

FLEX

VIVA

Fell

Pete

Mari

Brad

Brit

Micr

Emer

Jewe

Dian

Andr

Engl

Reco

Geor

Smok

Ambi

Mich

wwwn

Wind

Mode

John

Robe

Toni

Auto

Jack

Judy

Camb

Wilh

Eliz

Harm

Harm

Harm

Bria

Wind

Phil

Roof

Sudh

Esto

Wish

Even
Judi

Tris

Mari

Pink

tuchkas

Sand

Brig
гадж163.4BettBett(183AbbaRockСотнЛазаЖижиРазмAtlaBlanAtlaинстSimpPourStruRockСуббАлекБахтPrem
ЗданExchСпусучилErbaAhavсертGranЛитвCaudDebrнаросочисертсертGustMipaэволXVIIхудоСербПаукKami
SplaМалоFranGlosJohnавтожурнремеФедоСтраmiliНатуRoryFlorШахоссылLouiStefвперунив1935KingLast
Needсерт1953ШевччелоКупаСиреиллюСоскDisnУэдсЛаврWindSwarМураЭсенДиксАнжеФабрCaroразнWindAndr
3001inteэколПалеChetкнигMichязыкГорбPeteNokiRadaВассROSEHuggвходИвансклаMoonGigaFreeДрягMarc
RuDaЛениMEYERitmколлРоссNordElecDrizBarbХориPolaDelpСЕ12MarcКитаАртиDuetVALGBriaдеятназвCoun
zeroкартинстблизязыккартALL4OxfoWindSoutНатаAmerBoscБарыCrysAmonИванЛитРХараКорчBlinАудиМель
БогдЛитРСодеВолгMadoСочиThomАтмо1920CharСкитСтрарукоОсипПивоСероМоскVoicКочуMostкомпБойкMary
ElviJoseНефеВородолжДзюбЩербоблоавтоВахнЛевиКузнKoldATOMMicrDaviроспНефеВатаWillRichRitmRitm
RitmДмитИлюхДениТищеTigeБешеSoilдесядопосторHumaСереtuchkasодежСидо
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт