Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
logodrawstringbag.com, Vancouver Canucks, NHL Drawstring Bags With Logo
“I am extremely proud of what I accomplished in my career, and I want to make it clear; I would not change anything about it. I won two Stanley Cups, made lifelong friends — and some enemies, too — and will cherish those memories for the rest of my life.”Minnesota Wild

logodrawstringbag.com
NHL Drawstring Bags With Logo

• Former Atlanta Thrashers Bob Hartley and Ilya Kovalchuk are your 2020-21 KHL Gagarin Cup champions with Avangard Omsk. [KHL]New York Rangers

[Image: arizona-coyotes-multi-size-nhl-arizona-c...50x250.jpg]

Braden Holtby, G, Vancouver Canucks (ranked No. 26): With the maximum 10 fantasy games left and Thatcher Demko on the mend, that would be enough to make Holtby a fantasy target. When you consider how strong he's performed since the team returned to action, he becomes a top option. Even if Demko heals up quickly, Holtby's output of late justifies a split of the action. And five games as a minimum benchmark is about as many as any goaltender can expect going forward. Holtby is on the free-agent list in 57% of leagues.

Grigori Denisenko, W, Florida Panthers: A future top-six winger, the 20-year-old Denisenko is finding himself in that role now thanks to injuries to Patric Hornqvist and Carter Verhaeghe (in combination with Nikita Gusev not making an impact). He picked up his first NHL assist skating with Aleksander Barkov on Thursday. If you do have daily transactions in your league, he could be worth slipping onto your roster for those nights the Panthers do play in the final scoring period.

From absolutely carving up the Maple Leafs en route to this absurd tally, to doing pretty much the exact same thing against the Canadiens, to destroying everyone in a Jets jersey on his way to another all-timer, the jaw dropping, mind-bending moments just never seem to end, and they've been extra plentiful this season, it seems.Vancouver Canucks

[Image: los-angeles-kings-universal-lightweight-...50x250.jpg]

• Nathan MacKinnon and Mikko Rantanen both had two points in Colorado’s 4-3 win over the San Jose Sharks.Dallas Stars

Hedman, who added an assist earlier in the game, took a pass from Point in the slot and wristed home a shot past Merzlikins for his second overtime goal in a week.