The Trump Indictment Thread

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
If an IQ of 81 is in the top 90%, I've been very badly judging what "average intelligence" actually is. Do they have a sample size of 9 or something? There's something not quite right there.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be bragging about this score.

Sad Fact on Americans. link
The vast majority of people in the United States have I.Q.s between 80 and 120, with an I.Q. of 100 considered average. To be diagnosed as having mental retardation, a person must have an I.Q. below 70-75, i.e. significantly below average.

A persons opinion, not fact... In a debate in which the question was raised, could a person with an IQ of 80 become a software programmer? Thought it applied here with my bolded addition.
A person with an IQ of 80 usually has trouble functioning in society. It can be difficult to teach them concepts like alphabetization or hypotheticals. For someone with such cognitive impairments to become a software developer beggars belief.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
JHFC, the MAGAts are desperately

maga-starts-wearing-diapers-in-support-of-trump-v0-f8awhisjf0yc1.jpeg

licking the man's – ewww.

Wearing diapers as a show of support? JHFC!

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
trump gets it pathetic layer to lie to his idiots that he cant testify because he is under a gag order. man that lawyer just took one in the nuts for the team and kissed his career goodbye.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Not really, though. His lawyers are terrified at the idea of putting him on the stand, so if they can use the gag order as cover for him not testifying (at least, to the morons), that is a convenient way to save face.
yes but the lower is put o the spot to lie so pathetically for trump. of course its the way trump can back out of his promise. as usual its as pathetic as can be. the big orange baby needs a blanky in court to snuggle to. man their pathetic lawyers are going to get chewed up so bad its going to be fun.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
It's ****** groundhog day. Trump won't commit to accepting the election results unless he wins. He did kind of say "Yeah, if its fair I'll concede", but also couches it with his classic "we'll see what happens", meaning "No, I'm not committing to anything. If I win, that must mean the election was ok. If I lose, well... we'll see what happens."

He also won't commit to calling for peaceful protests and condemning violence.

I truly wish more conservatives posted here, I have a lot of questions on why they're perfectly ok going through all this again. Not the brainwashed folks who believe Trump's lies - its the people who say "Yes, Biden won fairly" who are supporting Trump that is confusing the shit out of me.

maga-starts-wearing-diapers-in-support-of-trump-v0-f8awhisjf0yc1.jpeg

licking the man's – ewww.

Wearing diapers as a show of support? JHFC!

Everyday is Halloween with these freaks.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I truly wish more conservatives posted here, I have a lot of questions on why they're perfectly ok going through all this again. Not the brainwashed folks who believe Trump's lies - its the people who say "Yes, Biden won fairly" who are supporting Trump that is confusing the shit out of me.

Why would you want to talk to them? The answer is obvious. They’re racist, anti-semitic, and homophobic, and Trump will deliver on their agenda. They don’t care about the other stuff as long as Jews Will Not Replace Us and the cashiers at the piggly wiggly stop speaking spanish.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Why would you want to talk to them? The answer is obvious. They’re racist, anti-semitic, and homophobic, and Trump will deliver on their agenda. They don’t care about the other stuff as long as Jews Will Not Replace Us and the cashiers at the piggly wiggly stop speaking spanish.

Things are a little more confusing on the anti-semitic front since Israel went nutso. Now, they love the Jews. They're the best people ever, and proof that an ethnostate can work!

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Things are a little more confusing on the anti-semitic front since Israel went nutso. Now, they love the Jews. They're the best people ever, and proof that an ethnostate can work!
No, they like israel but hate jews. If jews are gonna exist, they should move to israel. Look at every time Trump gets pissed at the jews and asks “but i’m such a friend to israel!,” implying that jews are really israeli’s in disguise and are more devoted to israel than to america.

And the reason they are pro israel is because they want the apocalypse to happen so that jesus, apparently a white guy living among semites, comes back and gets rid of everyone but the chosen 10%.

(As for loving the jews - remember that yesterday MTG blamed the jews for killing jesus)

Top Bottom
1 2