The Trump Cesspool Thread- a place to drop misc Trump turds

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
You want to say I told you so but it's just sad that this man has to go back to work in his 70s because he was bilked out of his money by a well known con man. It's as if Bernie Madoff were still out and about and people continuing to invest while knowing what he had done.

I agree it’s sad, but think in a few decades or sooner we’re going to have an epidemic of people that age who have nowhere near that kind of money to potentially flush down the toilet. And who knows what the political landscape will look like then but if things continue the way they are now a lot of the safety nets for the poor elderly will also be dismantled.

Read an article recently that Trump’s planned new tariffs will lead to an average of 11% decrease in people’s incomes through inflation. And even Trump aside, he’s just a tool of project 2025. This is still part of the plan regardless of who the public face of it is.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
Wait, man who went bankrupt six times and can't get a loan from any institution on the planet turns out to be a bad investment? Who knew.

txlr0pl87rwc1.jpeg

I knew we'd see stories like this. I'm sure this won't be the last. Sadly this man seems to have been somewhat good with his money up to the point he was conned out of it.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
She's on Trump's VP shortlist, what an absolute piece of shit. She is being universally panned by both sides for this (that's right, Republicans love their dogs too) you just don't fuck with dogs.

Kristi Noem Describes Executing Puppy She ‘Hated’ in New Book​

The South Dakota governor describes killing an unruly hunting dog in an excerpt of her upcoming book obtained by The Guardian

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I disagree with a fair share of what this guy says, but you don’t see a lot of pastors outright calling out Trump.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

This is going to be a stain on an otherwise impeccable business record and working with the best people.

Trump's Truth Social group may not be named, but trust and believe any shady business would have been what drew Trump's folks in.

This guy has surrounded himself with scum for decades, starting with his father, Racist Gomez Adams. He seeks out like-minded criminals to do his bidding. He's literally all three stooges in one, and people are willing to go to jail for him. I couldn't be bothered to get up from my chair to walk two yards to get his autograph, what gives?

How many affiliates, business partners, etc. are going to go down while he keeps skipping through the debris of lives he's ruined?

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Trump's Truth Social group may not be named, but trust and believe any shady business would have been what drew Trump's folks in.

This guy has surrounded himself with scum for decades, starting with his father, Racist Gomez Adams. He seeks out like-minded criminals to do his bidding. He's literally all three stooges in one, and people are willing to go to jail for him. I couldn't be bothered to get up from my chair to walk two yards to get his autograph, what gives?

How many affiliates, business partners, etc. are going to go down while he keeps skipping through the debris of lives he's ruined?
I bet the stock falls Monday.

Top Bottom
1 2